Insurances We Currently Accept:
- Aetna www.aetna.com
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield www.bcbs.com
- CIGNA www.cigna.com
- Mines and Associates www.minesandassociates.com
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans www.rmhp.org
- ValueOptions www.valueoptions.com
- United Behavioral Health www.ubh.com
- If you need to cancel an appointment, we require at least 24 business hours notice to avoid a fee of $115.00.
- At the Colorado Psychiatry Center we strive to run on time; If you arrive late, we will need to reschedule your appointment. This insures that our patients rarely wait.
- If you are late or miss an appointment without appropriate notice 2 times, we will need to release you from our care.
- We ask that you get refills at your appointments, to limit call-ins. If you do need to call us, try to do it about a week before you run out of medications. Please be aware that we do not accept refill requests from pharmacies.
- We are a non-emergency service; please allow 24 to 48 business hours for all calls or refill requests.
- In order to provide excellent care, we need the patient to be at every appointment.